|A1||Etching An Entrance||3:10|
|B2||Escaping The Day||2:23|
|B3||Stuck In Burning Dreams||2:18|
|B5||Caught In Flickering Lights||4:27|
|C5||Red Box Curves||3:43|
|D1||Black & Bronze||4:43|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sonic Pieces
- Copyright (c) – Sonic Pieces
- Cello – Anne Müller (tracks: C1 to D3)
- Clarinet – Gareth Davis (tracks: C1 to D3)
- Cover [Handmade] – Monique Recknagel
- Engineer [VOX-TON Studio Engineer] – Nicolò Foglia (tracks: C1 to D3)
- Lacquer Cut By – Lupo*
- Layout – Torsten Posselt
- Mastered By [Mastered To Tape] – Nils Frahm
- Music By, Illustration [Image By] – Erik K Skodvin*
- Violin – Mika Posen (tracks: C1 to D3)
- Violin, Recorded By – Iden Reinhart (tracks: A1 to B5)
- Vocals – Ingrid Macody Lund Fraser (tracks: A1 to B5)
2020 edition pressed on gold vinyl. Full tone gatefold cover artwork, includes printed inner sleeves. Edition of 250.
From the album Flare :
Instruments, sounds and objects recorded variously at Durton Studio and Candle Light Dinner Actress Studio, Berlin.
Special thanks to Monique Recknagel & Nils Frahm for making this record happen.
Additional thanks to Iden Reinhart & Ingrid Macody Lund Fraser for adding their touch.
From the album Flame :
Instruments, sounds and objects recorded variously at VOX-TON, NK, & Miasmah studios, Berlin.
Massive extra thanks to Monique Recknagel for all the hard work and love.
Big thanks to Anne Müller, Mika Posen, Gareth Davis, Nils Frahm and Francesco Donadello/VOX-TON gang for all help.
Also thanks to Andrea Belfi for lending of cymbals.
Dedicated to Geir Skodvin (1953-2011).
Erik K Skodvin – Flare / Flame 2x Gold LP
A limited gold re-issue of Erik Skodvin's (head of Miasmah records and the man behind Svarte Greiner &, with Otto Totland, Deaf Center) twin albums Flame & Flare. Deep minimal dark works as you would expect from the master of Doom Acoustics. Mastered to tape by none other then Nils Frahm and released on the always reliable Sonic Pieces.