|B1||At the Dust Boutique||4:52|
|C2||Grass Will Grow||4:15|
|D1||To Let It Go||5:57|
- Mastered At – Calyx Mastering
- Manufactured By – Pirates Press
- Pressed By – GZ Media – 134309M
- Mastered By – Francesco Donadello
- Recorded By – Yann Johansen Seznec*
- Soprano Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Bass Clarinet, Flute [Beach Flute] – Andrew Baker (6)
- Viola – Kim Moore (2)
- Written-By, Performer, Recorded By, Producer – John Lemke
Black 180g vinyl.
Thick reversed matte gatefold cover, and black polylined inner sleeves. Includes download code.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Sticker on shrink wrap): 4 024572 859473
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 134309M1/A PIRATES PRESS - DEN237 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 134309M2/A PIRATES PRESS - DEN237 B
- Matrix / Runout (Side C): 134309M3/A PIRATES PRESS - DEN237 C
- Matrix / Runout (Side D): 134309M4/A PIRATES PRESS - DEN237 D
John Lemke - Nomad Frequencies LP
Scottish born electronic artist John Lemke has been a staple on Denovali for almost a decade now, remixing and re-working countless tracks on 12' for the label as well as releasing some of the finest electro-acoustic full lengths one will find. His hands-on approach to sound design ensures a rich color palette that moves from the energizing to the dark and brooding. Tracks like To let it all go (with its amazing video) & The Unwinding are great examples of his versatility behind the recording desk.
Note: Copies of the gatefold have minor damage to the top seam.