|A||When The Shadows See|
|B2||Three Layers Of Light|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Thesis (2)
- Mastered At – Black Knoll Studio
- released October 4, 2018
- Standard Edition: 10" vinyl in a handmade paper sleeve. Hand graphic and airbrushed logo. Poly record sleeve.
|A1||Last Hour Story|
|B3||Through The Window|
|CD-1||Last Hour Story|
|CD-6||Through The Window|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Julia Kent
- Licensed To – The Leaf Label Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – The Leaf Label Ltd.
- Pressed By – Optimal Media GmbH – BI27361
- Manufactured By – Optimal Media GmbH – AI45392
- Artwork – Oli Bentley, Oli Bentley
- Cello, Electronics, Sounds, Written-By – Julia Kent
- Mastered By – Rafael Anton Irisarri
- Photography By – Tan Ngiap Heng
Julia Kent Combo 1x Thesis 006 1x Temporal LP
Two musicians asked to collaborate resulting in a 10" vinyl record
Limited to 300 copies.
Housed in handmade laser-cut laser-etched jackets and an acrylic sleeve.
Ships Mid April
THESIS 06 - Sophie Hutchings & Julia Kent
Collaboration in piano and cello.
Temporal is the elegantly restrained new album by Canadian cellist/composer Julia Kent. Following the dissonance and tension of her previous album for Leaf, 2015’s Asperities, Temporal is a meditation on the transitory and fragile nature of existence.