- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Erased Tapes Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Erased Tapes Records Ltd.
- Mixed At – Durton Studio
- Recorded At – Durton Studio
- Mastered At – ET Mastering
- Lacquer Cut At – Dubplates & Mastering
- Artwork – Benjamin Maus, Torsten Posselt
- Liner Notes – Nils Frahm
- Mastered By – Emil Thomsen
- Mastered By [Lacquer Cut], Remastered By [Re-digitalisation] – Lupo*
- Mixed By – Nils Frahm
- Recorded By – Nils Frahm
The liner notes from Nils Frahm are written as a letter ("Dear beloved listener,...") in which the creation of the albums music and its title is explained. "Felt" was used by Nils to dampen his piano for nighttime playing in respect for his neighbours. But it turned out that Nils fell in love with the quietness and special beauty of this piano sound.
Recorded and mixed by me at "Durton Studio"
Lacquer cut & re-digitalisation at D&M
Comes with digital download code
℗ & © 2011 Erased Tapes Records Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: 94009E2
- Barcode: 4050486051443
- Label Code: LC 15952