- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sonic Pieces
- Copyright (c) – Sonic Pieces
- Made By – Sonic Pieces
- Recorded At – Durton Studio
- Mixed At – Durton Studio
- Mastered At – Durton Studio
- Lacquer Cut At – Calyx Mastering
- Designed At – Feld (2)
- Composed By, Performer – Otto Andreas Totland*
- Design – Torsten Posselt
- Illustration – Erik Knive Skodvin*
- Lacquer Cut By – LUPO*
- Recorded By, Mixed By, Mastered By – Nils Frahm
Recommended played on'soft' volume!
Recorded, mixed and mastered May - November 2012 at Durton Studio.
Comes in a reversed cardboard jacket, printed in- and outside with full tone colours, and printed innersleeves with the original artwork
©+℗ Sonic Pieces 2013
Limited edition 500 copies.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): Loop-o / Calyx sonicpieces 019LP A 33⅓ RPM
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): Loop-o / Calyx sonicpieces 019LP B 33⅓ RPM
Otto A Totland – Pinô LP
On 'Pino' Otto Totland crafts minimal piano numbers akin to Nils Frahms LP 'Screws' or some of the more sparse moments of Dustin O'halloran's albums.
This & the follow up 'The Lost' are quite highly sought after releases on Sonic Pieces now and are considered staples n any collection of modern minimal piano composition.