- Cello, Synthesizer – Sebastian Selke
- Design – Gregory Euclide
- Mastered By – Martyn Heyne
- Piano, Synthesizer – Daniel Selke
- Recorded By, Mixed By – CONSTANT PRESENCE, Ceeys
- Voice, Piano, Synthesizer – Daniel O'Sullivan
- Voice, Viola – Peter Broderick
Standard Edition 10" vinyl
Thesis 017 - Ceeys & Constant Presence
Two musicians asked to collaborate resulting in a 10" vinyl record
Limited to 300 copies.
Housed in handmade laser-cut laser-etched jackets and an acrylic sleeve.
Ships Mid April
While this astral release is closely linked to Q3Ambientfest, its title NOTHING SPECIAL is a tip of the hat to the wisdom teachings of Shunryu Suzuki (1905-1971) the most famous Soto Zen monk of the 20th century. He was the very first Zen master who gained popularity in the Western world for his teaching of Zen Buddhism outside of Japan: the Far East. Just smile!
Sebastian & Daniel Selke,
Peter Broderick & Daniel O'Sullivan